Why Choose Milner?
- Experience: Milner is family owned and operated, with over 35 years’ experience of running English language schools.
- Location: central Wimbledon - a safe and prosperous area, in south west London, zone 3. Close to train stations (Wimbledon main station and South Wimbledon station) and only 17 minutes from central London by train.
- Accreditation: Milner is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. Also a certified Cambridge ESOL Exam Preparation Centre.
- Courses: General English (Elementary / A2 to Advanced / C1), IELTS and Cambridge preparation, English +Tennis Programme, Private Tuition. Plus FREE weekly pronunciation class.
- Class size: Multinational classes, average 10 students per class, maximum 12 - 16.
- Excellent value: Qualified teachers. Reasonable fees. 60 minute lessons, not 45 as in many other schools.
- Social Programme: An interesting and varied programme of activities and excursions for students.
- Good nationality mix: We welcome students from all over the world, including South Korea, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Japan, Spain, Turkey, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Hungary, Thailand, Poland and many more. The diversity encourages students to communicate in English.
- Local Homestays: inspected by Milner School, located in or near Wimbledon. Residential accommodation also available not far from Wimbledon.
What our students liked best at Milner School:
‘Class environment, good price, extremely good teacher, staff very professional’
‘I met beautiful people’
‘It’s a wonderful place’
‘I met new friends from all countries’.