Furzedown Student Residence: Single furnished en-suite rooms £185/week. Non-refundable booking fee: £55. Book through Milner School. FULL FOR SUMMER 2017!
- This newly refurbished student residence is located a 20 minute bus ride from Milner School (take the 57 bus.) Full address: 5 Spalding Rd, Tooting SW17 9BB, London. Telephone: 020 7381 6280 or 020 7221 1603.
- Furzedown Student Village offers lively and fun housing for students in London with 3 buildings (Furzedown, Cedars and Oakwood). It is located in Zone 3.
- Rooms have a private en-suite bathroom and are fully furnished with bed, desk & chair, wardrobe, TV point, fridge and lamp.
- Kitchen and laundry facilities are shared. Kitchen utensils are not provided.
- Bedding is not included but can be hired at the cost of £20. Bedding pack includes pillow, pillow case, a sheet, a duvet and duvet cover. No towel is included.
- Over 18s only.
- Furzedown's facilities include: communal TV room with comfortable couches and pool table, free internet, on-site gym, terrace and laundry room. There is a shuttle bus service which takes students to the nearby Tooting Broadway tube station. There are security cameras and reception staff on duty to assist students. Common areas are cleaned daily.
- Furzedown is close to local shops, supermarkets and restaurants.
- If you wish to make a booking you must read and sign Furzedown & Milner Rules. This gives information about booking, payment terms, refund policy, arrivals & departures and general Terms & Conditions.
Greencoat Halls of Residence: 183 Clarence Street, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 1AN. Tel: +44 746 971 0104. £199/week (single studio.) £259/week (large studio.) Non-refundable booking fee: £55. Bed linen hire: £20. To secure your booking: £100 deposit at the time of booking (£250 for bookings over 4 weeks) All fees must be paid at least 2 weeks before arrival.
Greencoat is located a 30 minute bus ride (take the 57 or 131) from Milner School, or a 13 minute train ride on South West Trains. Rooms include large single bed, wardrobe, desk, ensuite bathroom, kitchenette (fridge, microwave, hob, sink, cupboard and basic kitchen pack) Check-in: 8am - 10pm. Check-out is 10am. Facilities include coin operated laundry, a pleasant student common room with table-tennis, TV and relaxation area, and a quiet study room. Greencoat is a non-smoking residence. Please read Greencoat Terms and Conditions.pdf 2017.pdf and Greencoat credit card deposit.pdf 2017.pdf
Catholic Residence – Struan House: 44 Augustus Road, Southfields, London SW19 6NB. Tel: +44 208 788 9477 or +44 208 394 5580. £115-£150/week. Non-refundable booking fee: £55.
All female residence (18 – 25 years) for single females only. Kitchen facilities are shared; there is a laundry room, picnic area, dining area, TV & lounge area. There is free internet connection in the library. Wi-Fi costs £10 per month. Included in the price is breakfast. Residents are asked to bring and launder their own towels, bed sheets and pillow cases. Situated in Wimbledon, two minutes' walk from Southfields underground station which is served by the District Line.
Struan House has particular regulations which residents must abide by: consumption of cigarettes, alcohol and drugs is forbidden. On arrival, a cash deposit of 2 weeks' accommodation is required (refundable upon departure). Total rent payment is required when booking a room.