Courses & Costs
- General English, Academic English / IELTS Preparation, Cambridge First & Advanced Preparation, English + Tennis Programme, Private Tuition and work experience programmes.
PLUS FREE WEEKLY PRONUNCIATION CLASSES
- The average age is 18-25 years, minimum age is 16.
- Class levels A2/Elementary to C1/Advanced. No A1/beginners or C2/proficiency but can be arranged as private classes.
- Students can choose 15 or 5 hours/week or combine them to study 20 hours/week intensive English Minimum course length is one week. Courses start every Monday.
- Long-term students can enrol in our Academic Year Programme (36 weeks). Weekly tuition rate is cheaper. Study 20 or 15 hours/week of General English, Academic English / IELTS or Cambridge preparation, or a combination
- All students should complete our online test when they enrol plus a written and spoken test on their first day, to determine their level.
- Milner has multi-national classes with an average of 10 students per class (maximum 12-16).
For individual enrolments, Milner School of English adheres to the published minimum age of 16 years old. For group bookings, Milner School reserves the right to accept students who may be 15 years of age. Under these circumstances an adult Group Leader accompanies the group.