Cambridge First & Advanced Course - Flexible Schedule
At Milner School we help students prepare for the Cambridge B2 First and C1 Advanced. Cambridge English (also known as ESOL) is a department of the University of Cambridge. Their English exams are recognised around the world by universities and employers as proof of English language ability. Cambridge English also helped to develop the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), an internationally recognised level of English.
These exams help you to develop practical skills for the real world. Both have 4 papers: Reading & Use of English, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
- Flexible courses, start any Monday.
- Study in our Full-time morning course (15 hours per week) in a general English class with exam preparation.
- Upgrade to our Intensive course (20 hours per week) with afternoon classes which develop skills for the speaking and listening exams. Classes are topic-based and cover General English speaking, listening, vocabulary and pronunciation practice.
- Study for any number of weeks according to your needs.
- Exams available throughout the year (both computer-based and paper-based), see Cambridge ESOL timetable.
- Our experienced teaching team can provide exam support and advice in addition to your course.
- Add some one-to-one lessons to your course to enhance your level.
- Suitable for Intermediate/B2 to Advanced/C1.
- Local exam centre in Central Wimbledon.