English + Tennis Programme
Everybody knows that Wimbledon is famous for tennis! Our ENGLISH + TENNIS course is available all year round.
Our Japanese student Yuka, said: 'I am not good at speaking English but I enjoying the tennis lesson because my teacher taught me very well. I got the points of techniques of tennis. Thank you for coaching. I would recommend it.'
All tennis levels can be accommodated, ranging from beginners to advanced. All tennis coaches are LTA qualified.
English + Tennis course includes:
- English lessons in the mornings (15 hour course), Monday to Friday, 9.30am - 12.45pm.
- Private tennis lessons (3 hours per week) in the afternoons at Westside Lawn Tennis Club, in Wimbledon.
- Daily guaranteed access to the Wimbledon Leisure Centre (a 5 minute walk from Milner School). Includes use of a 25 metre swimming pool and large gymnasium.
- A visit to the famous Wimbledon Tennis Museum.
- FREE weekly Pronunciation Class at school.
- End of course certificate and graduation ceremony.
Cost for an individual:
1 week: £404.
2 weeks: £710.
3 weeks: £954.
4 weeks: £1239.
Group courses available. Please contact us for a quote!
- Westside Lawn Tennis Club requires you to wear appropriate clothing for tennis lessons: white top or bottom, and suitable tennis shoes.
- The Westside Club is a short bus ride from Milner School (take the 200 bus from Wimbledon Police Station, Queens Rd, Bus Stop J. Get off the bus at Woodhayes Rd.)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the programme.