English + Volunteering Programme
An opportunity to improve your English in the classroom and practise in the real world!
The programme includes the following:
- English course in the mornings, Monday to Friday, 15/22 hours/week (9.30am – 12.45pm or 9.30am - 3.15pm).
- Volunteering for a local charity:
Sales floor: customer service, stock control, merchandising, display.
Back room: steaming, housekeeping, pricing.
External events: fundraising, leafleting, talking to the public.
Minimum 4 hours/week afternoons or at weekends.
- Membership of the Wimbledon Leisure Centre
- Weekly Pronunciation Class
- Level: Intermediate / B1
- Four week English course, 22 or 15 hours/week
- Volunteering takes place during your English course
- 18 years old +
- Eligible to work in the UK
- You need to be hard-working, enthusiastic and charitable.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org