English + Work Experience
‘Working with native speakers is an advantage because it is a good practice for listening skill.
Furthermore, I occasionally had to speak on the phone with British people and I could learn more about the pronunciation.’
Take an English language course followed by an unpaid internship. This provides the perfect opportunity to boost your CV with valuable work experience in London, increasing your chances of employment both in the UK and in your home country.
The programme includes the following:
- English course in the mornings, Monday to Friday, 15/22 hours/week (9.30am – 12.45pm or 9.30am - 3.15pm)
- Work Experience in London:
- Professional Internships – in your chosen sector. Duration 4-16 weeks. Example placements fields: Finance, Design, Marketing, Journalism & PR, Real Estate, Law, Sports & Fitness, Architecture. Placement fee £540.
- Customer Service – retail, gyms and other customer service orientated businesses. Duration 2-5 weeks. Placement fee £450.
- Business Administration – sector: Non-specific. Duration 3-5 weeks. Placement fee £450.
- Level: Intermediate/B1
- Four weeks + English course, 22 or 15 hours/week, followed by work experience
- 18 years old +
- Eligible to work in the UK
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions apply.