How to Enrol
- Complete the enrolment form, (either online or by downloading our 2017 Enrolment Form.pdf ) and send it to us as early as possible. Once we receive your completed forms, we will send you a booking confirmation and an invoice.
- Please be aware of our Refund Policy before you enrol: In order to receive full course and accommodation refund, we require a minimum of 7 days notice, prior to the course starting date. After the course has started, tuition fees are non-refundable. Homestay fees are refundable if 2 weeks notice is given. No refund is given for non-homestay accommodation, Registration Fee and Accommodation Placement Fee. Cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
- If you are enrolling through an agent, please advise us of the agent's name.
- If you want us to arrange accommodation, complete the 'Accommodation' section of the Enrolment Form. If you would like us to arrange Airport Transfer, advise us of your flight details as soon as they are confirmed.
- Payment is due before your course commences. Pay by Flywire, bank transfer (include all bank charges,) cash, credit card (Visa or Mastercard only; add 3% charge) or debit card.
- Self Test – find out your English level by completing and submitting the Milner School Self Test, with your enrolment. Do not use a dictionary or textbook. The test should take no longer than 30 minutes to complete.