20 February, 2020
Milner School of English arranges a variety of activities and excursions for our students accompanied by our Social Programme Organiser. It is a great way to practise your English and make friends.
Many of Milner School’s social activities are free or very cheap. For example:
- Pub nights: enjoy a drink at the local pub with friends! (over 18s)
- London Walk: a guided walk around an undiscovered part of London.
- Conversation club: chat in English with your friends in a local pub/café
- Museums which most of them are free
- The most important sightseeing around London