Getting to Wimbledon: Milner School can arrange a transfer from the airport to your homestay. Cost: Heathrow £100, Gatwick £110, London City Airport £90, Luton or Stansted - £160. Alternatively, you can follow these directions to help you get to Wimbledon:
- Getting to Wimbledon from Gatwick Airport
- Getting to Wimbledon from Heathrow Airport
- Getting to Wimbledon from Stansted Airport
- Getting to Wimbledon from Luton Airport
- Getting to Wimbledon from Victoria Coach Station
To find an address in Wimbledon or London go to: www.streetmap.co.uk. To help you plan your journey on London's public transport system, go to: http://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/. When using public transport around London, we recommend that you buy an Oystercard. If you wish to purchase an Oystercard before you arrive in London, go to: http://visitorshop.tfl.gov.uk. With an Oystercard, the following charges apply: Single bus fare £1.50. No cash payments. Underground single fare is between £1.50 and £3.30 with an oyster. Cash single £4.90.