We arrange a variety of activities and excursions for our students. Every Monday lunchtime we have a welcome meeting for new students.
Many of Milner School’s social activities are free or very cheap. For example:
- Pub nights: enjoy a drink at the local pub with friends!
- International dinner: students bring cuisine from their own culture to share with others.
- London Walk: a teacher takes students on a guided walk around an undiscovered part of London.
- Wine tasting, art gallery visit or a free classical music concert.
Examples of our paid excursions & activities:
- ‘Fly the London Eye’ - board the biggest observation wheel in the world and enjoy panoramic views of London.
- A trip to Hampton Court Palace - Henry VIII's favourite residence!
- A tour of the Chelsea Football Stadium - home to one of the UK's favourite football teams.
- Wimbledon Tennis Championships (June/July) for a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Tickets are often available for those who are prepared to queue!
- Traditional English afternoon tea at the historical Cannizaro House on Wimbledon Common.
- A weekend trip to the picturesque seaside town famous for its fish & chips: Brighton!
Please download our Social Programme for this month.
Please note: 16 & 17 year old students are encouraged to participate fully in school activities and social events but are only supervised during lessons. See our 'Under 18's' policy on the Policies page of the website for further information.