Why Study in Wimbledon?
Wimbledon is a great location! Why?
- It's a safe and prosperous area less than 20 minutes by train from central London.
- It has excellent connections to trains, buses and trams. Milner School is an eight minute walk from Wimbledon and South Wimbledon train stations.
- There are many shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs and cinemas, all within a few minutes walk to Milner School.
- Wimbledon has 500 hectares of beautiful natural woodland, ideal for walking, horse-riding and golf.
- The famous Wimbledon Tennis Championships take place in Wimbledon every summer!
- Students can save money studying and living in Wimbledon, rather than central London. Milner's homestays live in Wimbledon (or close by), and are often located within walking distance to the school. Students save time & money spent on transport.