Why Study in Wimbledon
- Students can save money studying and living in Wimbledon (zone 3), rather than central London.
- Wimbledon is a residential area and Milner's homestays live in Wimbledon (or close by), and many within walking distance to the school.
- Our residences are not far either. Or if you are living independently, there are lots of private accommodation options within easy reach of Wimbledon.
- Students save time & money spent on transport.
- Wimbledon has a busy town centre with shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants and cinemas - all within a few minutes' walk of Milner School.
- Milner School students get free membership to the public library in Wimbledon
- Students can get discounts with their Milner student card.
- The FREE gym/swimming pool is only 3 minutes’ walk to the school.